Zynq UltraScale+ Support

DB
David Banks
Wed, Jan 9, 2019 3:32 PM

Hi OpenCPI team,

I have been working to support the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC/RFSoC PS+PL in
OpenCPI. This work is being done on the ZCU102 and ZCU111 evaluation
boards. The first stage of support for these boards will be
hardware-acceleration only (basically just Zynq UltraScale+ support). Once
this work is done we will be making a pull request to OSS and open-sourcing
the BSP project.

I have made quite a bit of progress already, but there will likely be
questions incoming.

Regards,
David Banks
dbanks@geontech.com
Geon Technologies, LLC

Hi OpenCPI team, I have been working to support the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC/RFSoC PS+PL in OpenCPI. This work is being done on the ZCU102 and ZCU111 evaluation boards. The first stage of support for these boards will be hardware-acceleration only (basically just Zynq UltraScale+ support). Once this work is done we will be making a pull request to OSS and open-sourcing the BSP project. I have made quite a bit of progress already, but there will likely be questions incoming. Regards, David Banks dbanks@geontech.com Geon Technologies, LLC
MA
Marasco, Aaron
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 11:39 AM

David,

Thanks for the heads-up. We're still ironing out what the procedures would be for external contributions (pull requests, etc.), especially when it concerns something that we definitely want in the core development tree like UltraScale+ support. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Aaron

I have been working to support the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC/RFSoC PS+PL in
OpenCPI. This work is being done on the ZCU102 and ZCU111 evaluation
boards. The first stage of support for these boards will be
hardware-acceleration only (basically just Zynq UltraScale+ support). Once
this work is done we will be making a pull request to OSS and open-sourcing
the BSP project.

I have made quite a bit of progress already, but there will likely be
questions incoming.

Regards,
David Banks
dbanks@geontech.com
Geon Technologies, LLC

David, Thanks for the heads-up. We're still ironing out what the procedures would be for external contributions (pull requests, etc.), especially when it concerns something that we definitely want in the core development tree like UltraScale+ support. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Aaron ________________________________ From: discuss <discuss-bounces@lists.opencpi.org> on behalf of David Banks <dbanks@geontech.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:32 To: discuss@lists.opencpi.org Subject: [Discuss OpenCPI] Zynq UltraScale+ Support Hi OpenCPI team, I have been working to support the Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC/RFSoC PS+PL in OpenCPI. This work is being done on the ZCU102 and ZCU111 evaluation boards. The first stage of support for these boards will be hardware-acceleration only (basically just Zynq UltraScale+ support). Once this work is done we will be making a pull request to OSS and open-sourcing the BSP project. I have made quite a bit of progress already, but there will likely be questions incoming. Regards, David Banks dbanks@geontech.com Geon Technologies, LLC
MP
Miller, Peter
Thu, Jan 10, 2019 1:41 PM

Dave,
Very interested in tracking your progress on the ZCU111. Please advise when you have the FSK mod/demod demo Application working on that platform.

Sincerely,
Peter B. Miller