Arria10 SoC Development Kit BSP branch - accelerated release?

AP
Adam Ponchak
Mon, Jul 29, 2019 5:27 PM

Keepers of OpenCPI,

I'm working to develop an OpenCPI BSP for the Stratix 10 SoC Development Kit. As it is similar (but without the FPGA loading issues) to the unpublished OpenCPI BSP for the Arria10 SoC Development Kit, I would much rather leverage the great work done by the OpenCPI folks as a starting point for the Stratix 10 SoC effort, rather than reinvent the wheel.

If it is at all possible to accelerate the release of the Arria 10 SoC DevKit BSP branch, it would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

B/R,
Adam

Keepers of OpenCPI, I'm working to develop an OpenCPI BSP for the Stratix 10 SoC Development Kit. As it is similar (but without the FPGA loading issues) to the unpublished OpenCPI BSP for the Arria10 SoC Development Kit, I would much rather leverage the great work done by the OpenCPI folks as a starting point for the Stratix 10 SoC effort, rather than reinvent the wheel. If it is at all possible to accelerate the release of the Arria 10 SoC DevKit BSP branch, it would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you. B/R, Adam
MA
Marasco, Aaron
Fri, Aug 2, 2019 11:26 AM

Adam,

I'm sorry, but there are no plans on releasing that incomplete BSP to GitHub at this time/on this contract. Management of the project is currently under transition and I would recommend you re-ask this question mid-September.

Aaron

I'm working to develop an OpenCPI BSP for the Stratix 10 SoC Development Kit. As it is similar (but without the FPGA loading issues) to the unpublished OpenCPI BSP for the Arria10 SoC Development Kit, I would much rather leverage the great work done by the OpenCPI folks as a starting point for the Stratix 10 SoC effort, rather than reinvent the wheel.

If it is at all possible to accelerate the release of the Arria 10 SoC DevKit BSP branch, it would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

B/R,
Adam

Adam, I'm sorry, but there are no plans on releasing that incomplete BSP to GitHub at this time/on this contract. Management of the project is currently under transition and I would recommend you re-ask this question mid-September. Aaron ________________________________ From: discuss <discuss-bounces@lists.opencpi.org> on behalf of Adam Ponchak <aponchak@geontech.onmicrosoft.com> Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 13:27 To: discuss@lists.opencpi.org <discuss@lists.opencpi.org> Subject: [Discuss OpenCPI] Arria10 SoC Development Kit BSP branch - accelerated release? Keepers of OpenCPI, I'm working to develop an OpenCPI BSP for the Stratix 10 SoC Development Kit. As it is similar (but without the FPGA loading issues) to the unpublished OpenCPI BSP for the Arria10 SoC Development Kit, I would much rather leverage the great work done by the OpenCPI folks as a starting point for the Stratix 10 SoC effort, rather than reinvent the wheel. If it is at all possible to accelerate the release of the Arria 10 SoC DevKit BSP branch, it would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you. B/R, Adam