[Discuss OpenCPI] OpenCPI 1.5 Install Failure

Miller, Peter PeterM at signalscape.com
Fri Sep 13 16:55:08 EDT 2019

I downloaded the rpm from http://opencpi.github.io/repo/v1.5.0/centos7/opencpi-1.5.0-1.el7.x86_64.rpm , deleted the opencpi*.repos from /etc/yum.repo.d, and then yum "install opencpi-1.5.0-1.el7.x86_64.rpm" installed OK.

yum list | grep opencpi
opencpi.x86_64                         1.5.0-1.el7                     installed

and /opt/opencpi/cdk/ content is there. So I think I'm in business.

Sincerely,
Peter B. Miller