[Discuss OpenCPI] HDL Assembly Makefile

James Kulp jek at parera.com
Tue Jun 19 16:41:45 EDT 2018

Peter,

If you are simply using the container you copied, on the same hardware,
but with your own assembly, you just need to make sure the "external"
attributes of the "connection" elements match the external ports of your
assembly.

If you want to use the base platform configuration rather than the
"config" mentioned in that file, you can just say "base" instead of
"cfg_1rx_1tx_fmcomms_2_3_lpc_lvds", but I'm not sure why you would do that.

Any parameters specified in that platform configuration must be repeated
in the container XML if you choose the base configuration.

Was there something about that platform configuration that you didn't
like or needed to change?

Jim