[Discuss OpenCPI] Unit Test Cases

Miller, Peter PeterM at signalscape.com
Mon Jun 11 07:51:41 EDT 2018

Support,
I am unit testing an hdl worker with eight test cases to cover eight operational modes of the component. I have input and output fles for each. This worker does not emit a ZLM on the output upon completion of the input file so the test cases look like:
        <case duration='300'>
               <input port='in' file="../../../test_vectors/PassbandIQ_NonHT_MCS0_Fs20MHz.rx1.raw" />
               <output port='out' file='../../../test_vectors/PassbandIQ_NonHT_MCS0_Fs20MHz_RxOutVec.bin'/>
        </case>

Since this test takes a long time I would like to let it run regardless of failure of any of the cases so I run this as:

make run TestAccumulateErrors=0

TestAccumulateErrors=0 has no effect - seems like it applies to different targets rather than cases

Question: How can I write test cases/ make run commands to get it to run the cases regardless of failure?

Sincerely,
Peter B. Miller
Potomac: (301) 765-9668

--------------------------- This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of Signalscape, Inc. and the addressed individual or entity. If you have received this email in error please delete it. Information in this email may be subject to the Privacy Act of 1974 and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.